Good to know
1. I release my cymbals in batches, usually at the beginning of each month.
2. To make it most fair you can only buy the cymbals from the webshop once they are released. First come, first served.
3. I do not make custom orders, but hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for among the various sizes and weights released. You are very welcome to send me wishes of what you would like to see in a future batch.
4. You may have rivets installed to any cymbal at no additional cost. Simply add a note during checkout in the field labeled Special Instructions for Seller. The standard installation is 3 rivets spaced evenly around the cymbal in a triangle pattern.
5. I try to answer your questions as fast as I can.
6. I ship to all countries using DHL Express. Please check applicable customs rules and regulations in your country before ordering a cymbal (shipped from Denmark) to avoid any confusion.
7. You are very welcome to visit me at my workshop in Denmark. I always have several cymbals in stock and a Gretsch Round Badge drum set to play.
8. Cymbals are non-refundable. Moreover, there are no guarantees on the cymbals. I produce thin jazz cymbals to be played with respect.
9. The cymbals are hand-made, so they are not 100% even. Every cymbal is distinct in its appearance. My main goal is sound.