1. Funch - pronounced: funk
2. The cymbals are released in small batches, once at the first of the month and another at the fifteenth. To make it most fair you can only buy the cymbals from the webshop once they are released. First come, first served. Sign up for the Newsletter and follow us on YouTube and Instagram to stay up to date with the latest releases.
3. We do not make custom orders, but hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for among the various sizes and weights released. You are very welcome to send us wishes of what you would like to see in a future batch.
4. You may have rivets installed to any cymbal at no additional cost. Simply add a note during checkout in the field labeled Special Instructions for Seller. The standard installation is 3 rivets spaced evenly around the cymbal in a triangle pattern.
5. We try to answer your questions as fast as we can, but please be patient as we are a very small operation.
6. We ship from Denmark once per week to all countries using DHL Express. Please check applicable customs rules and regulations in your country before ordering a cymbal to avoid any confusion. *Please Note: international orders may be subject to additional duty fees not covered by flat shipping rates.
7. You are very welcome to schedule an appointment to come and visit us at our workshop in Denmark. We always have several cymbals in stock and a 60s Gretsch Round Badge drum set to play.
8. Cymbals are non-refundable. Moreover, there are no guarantees on the cymbals. We produce thin jazz cymbals to be played with respect.
9. The cymbals are hand-made, so they are not entirely even. Every cymbal is distinct in its appearance. The main goal is sound. We are aiming for a beautiful dark crash and wash with a bright and clear stick definition. We only use the finest B20 alloy straight from Turkey. B20 is a bronze composed of 20% tin and 80% copper.