1. I am releasing my cymbals in batches. Usually, one batch in the beginning of each month. There will be different cymbals and hi-hats. These have different sizes and weights.
2. First come, first served when the cymbals are released. It is not possible to reserve cymbals. To make it most fair, you have to buy the cymbals from the webshop once they are released.
3. I do not make custom orders. But hopefully, you will be able to find what you are looking for in a release. You are very welcome to send me wishes of what you would like to see in the next batch.
4. I try to answer your questions as fast as I can, but I am also a one-man show.
5. I ship to all countries using DHL Express.
6. When Corona virus is over (hopefully soon!), you are very welcome to visit me at my workshop in Denmark. I always have at least 20 cymbals in stock and a Gretsch Round Badge drum set.
7. Cymbals are non-refundable. Moreover, there are no guarantees on the cymbals. My cymbals are thin jazz cymbals to be played with respect.